Wednesday, July 04, 2007

We´ve all been there, we´re sitting in our living room, clicking through the channels of our television set, when suddenly we hear it. It is that old melodie we used to listen to when we were young, that song that was playing when we got our first kiss.
We listen to it, and suddenly, suddenly we´re taken back for an instance to that place, to that time.
We can see Victor´s face again, we can smell his sweet breath over our skin, we can feel his lips coming closer ,and closer ,and closer, and then... the song is over, and we´re back to our living room,we´re back to our Tuesday afternoon of Soaps.

1 comment:

Rojo Córdova said...

MY GOSH
THIS BLOG IS SEHR SEHR COMPLIZIERT!!!!!

ICH VERSTEHE BALD NIE!!!!

BITTE
PUT MORE IMAGES

SORRY I AM A VISUAL MAN

BUT I LOVE TO READ YA AUS eNGLISCH!!!
WIRKLICH!!!

I THINK YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR WALL

MAYBE A LITLE BIT OF COLOUR
.... SORRY, my image-me again!!

LOVE YA LOVE YA!!!