Tuesday, March 06, 2007


Speaking of which, I have a nifty picture of the robot that I have just recently made the code for...

I must say, that I have had a lot of problems building this figure...Because I didn`t use POP or PUSH!!! People pleeease read about what does glPushMatrix() and glPopMatrix() do ! It is sooo important!..it really caused me a lot of trouble. I went to bed very late last night, cuz I couldn`t finish the damn leg of this thing. It was really giving me a lot of trouble!..and all cuz I just couldn`t put myself upto reading more about how to do it correctly.

...Speaking of which...
tonight is also poems night.Specially tonight! why tonight, you might ask?...
Well, basically cuz I`ve been with my dear boy for 7 months now...and this calls for a poemy night with nice night poems:

Somewhere on the other side of this wide night
and the distance between us, I am thinking of you.
The room is turning slowly away from the moon.

This is pleasurable. Or shall I cross that out and say
it is sad? In one of the tenses I singing
an impossible song of desire that you cannot hear.

La lala la. See? I close my eyes and imagine
the dark hills I would have to cross
to reach you. For I am in love with you and this

is what it is like or what it is like in words...

No comments: